Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here

I'm really tired of it all. The ads, the sound bites on the news, the debates - all of it over, at least for a little while, until everyone and their neighbor starts posturing for the 2012 election!
In sizing up all 4 candidates, after all the dust has settled, after all the blah-blah, after the ridiculous amount of money spent on each side, I see only 4 politicians.

Two of them are lawyers.
Two of them aren't.
Two of them are polished and eloquent.
Two of them aren't so polished and eloquent.
Two of them talk about a lot of things.
Two of them make things happen.

I don't think the choice is difficult.

Be sure to vote...

Comments

CC said…
I may not vote for the same team as you, but I too am certainly glad all this is almost over. I also agree that everyone needs to get out and vote!
sunfeathers said…
One of the ladies I work with vows to be a solid member of one the main parties because that's what her parents and family "have always been". However, this individual has not voted since she was a young adult and is now in her late fifties. I told her she could not profess to be a member of any party if she didn't vote!

Get out there and DO IT!!!!
NO EXCUSES!!!
VOTE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...