Man! I've been busy!

New job, new activities, still walking.
I have been most remiss in maintaining my blog. I've just had a lot of things going on!
In early January I joined a walking group that gets together on Wednesday evenings. I thought it would be a great diversion from my solitary, routine neighborhood walks. They walk routes from 3.5 to 4 miles, around the downtown area, along the Reedy River and the zoo. They are a wonderful, diverse bunch of people, sorta like all my Corvette friends! I look forward to their weekly company and our occasional dinners afterward, sorta like my Corvette friends.
As in most groups, there has developed a core of people who are the real heart of things, sorta like my Corvette friends, so after several discussions, we have taken up mountain hiking on Sunday afternoons. We started by going to Paris mountain, and have since included hikes at Jones Gap, Caesar's Head, and portions of the "new"/under construction Swamp Rabbit Trail. These hikes tend to be quite a workout, although not too too strenuous, and provide a great alternative to everyday walking. This weekend, we'll be heading out to a new place, called the "Blue Wall".
So, between work (more on the new job later), regular evening walking, Wednesday night walking, hiking, and, oh yes, contra dancing, I've not had time to properly attend to my blog!
I'm off work today and Monday, so I'll post some more, separately, so the blog entries don't run way too long.
Later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...

Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here