The Rebates Are Coming! The Rebates Are Coming!

And what do you plan to do with yours? My friend Pete sent me this...

President George Bush said each one of us would get a $600 tax rebate. It was previously slated to be $800, but they dropped it to $600 because of various budget problems.

Now, if we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on computers, most of the money will go to Korea or India. If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs.

None of these scenarios will help the American economy.We need to keep that money here in America, so the only way to keep that money here at home is to drink beer, gamble, or spend it on prostitution.

Currently it seems that these are the only businesses still left in the U.S.

I'm Elliot Spitzer and I approved this message.

Comments

sunfeathers said…
I plan on supporting the USA by investing my rebate on visiting, tasting and purchasing fine wines that are produced in this great country of ours. Of course, it helps that my better half is my dedicated designated driver!!!

Rock on, USA!!!!
Southern Corvette Lady

Popular posts from this blog

Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...