I Don't Blog Much

...but maybe this is a good time to start back. Again.
We've survived a contentious, bloody presidential election where the winner was marginally better than the loser. But he IS the winner, so let's give him some time to get it together. I said the same thing about Mr. Obama 8 years ago (God Bless Our New President), and I wish the same for Mr. Trump.
I just wish the sore losers would stop their whining and tantrums and hair-pulling. They are being childish and closed-minded. Give Mr. Trump a chance. Try to overlook his obnoxiousness and inane tweets, and take a look at what he actually accomplishes.
And take a few deep breaths please!
He's making some newbie, outsider, non-politician errors, but I believe that, way down inside, his heart is in the right place. He truly wants a better America, and if he can accomplish that, he'll feed his ego and look better too. I don't care about that.
Just give me results.
The next four years will quickly pass...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...

Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here