So long, Facebook!

One of the things I gave up for Lent was Facebook.
It had truly become both addicting and annoying. Friends on the Left and the Right (and myself, on occasion) could not resist constantly re-posting articles representing their version of the True World View. I believe there is some truth to both, but has become too much "in your face".
At first, it was hard to resist visiting FB to see what's happening, but as the weeks have gone by, the habit is broken. As I step back and think about FB, I really don't miss it at all.
The only thing I truly miss is what's going on with friends, but perhaps they will join me here from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...

Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here