O Charlie, Where Art Thou?

While walking, I always have my portable FM radio with me and among the stations I listen to, Charlie 106.3 FM plays a really cool, diverse mix, so it occupies the number one spot on my preset list.

Well, I guess it was too good to last. It now has been replaced by a local all-talk, formerly AM radio station! What a bunch of horse hockey! I have a bunch of friends who also feel the same way. Actually, if the talk station had moved to a different place on the FM band, I would have listened to both. But now, I listen to neither one. You would think their marketing people would have more savvy.

More reason to love my XM radio!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I, also, have mourned Charlie FM. The website still allows you to listen live and they have changed the call sign to 97.1 FM. But tuning to 97.1 in Greenville, SC will get you varying degrees of The River in Atlanta. Don't get me wrong, they play pretty good stuff, classic hits. Also, it seems their signal is alot stronger these days. Are hijinx in the works?

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...

Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here