All Done!

Got back home about 11:30, ate a PB&J sandwich and laid down for a 2 1/2 hour nap. Ahhhh!
I don't remember much about the procedure, except that it was pretty dream-like. I do remember watching the little TV screen and seeing the doctor remove 2 or 3 polyps. There was no pain at all, just a little discomfort in the recovery room due to the air injected during the procedure. This should have been called the fart room, because you could hear the other patients let 'em rip! In fact the nurses said, "Make us proud!". And I did!
Overall, it has been a fairly mild experience, its anticipation was far worse than the event. The benefit far outweighs the annoyance. I'll know more once the biopsies have been performed on the polyps, although there was no concern on the doctor's part. My only concern is that this will require a future follow-up. At least I know what to expect.
I think I'm gonna veg out for the rest of the day. Doctor's orders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...

Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here