Not so bad...

So far, so good. I've not had anything solid to eat today, and I am not as hungry as I thought I would be, although I have to resist the temptation to watch the Food Network! Thank God for the Olympics. Also, beef broth at 11 am and chicken broth at 6 pm have helped a lot.
The purge process has also been tolerable. Not nearly as explosive as I had anticipated. In fact, it's been about the same as an upset stomach, except more numerous! The first dose of Drano, I mean laxative, was at noon, and only 30 minutes later it had snaked its way through. All afternoon has been 8 oz doses of Gatorade, 30 minutes apart, so the overall experience has been numerous #1's and #2's!
It settled down just about the time for my second and final dose of that stuff. That "stuff" was only a 1.5 oz bottle to be taken with a carbonated beverage (no, not beer!), so rather than mix it, I just tilted my head back and threw it down the hatch, followed by a Mountain Dew chaser! Mmmm, good!
The second round is starting to kick in, so you'll have to excuse me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank God Election Day Is Almost Here

Timeless Style...

Ok, so I'll give you an update on my weight loss...